supplements for treating PMS.
THE 5 MOST USEFUL HERBS for PMS treatment are Alfalfa, Rhodiola, Wild Yam, Bearberry & Gambir.
THE MOST COMMON DEFICIENCY found in PMS is the essential oilGLA found in Borage Oil.
MyVits has an ideal product to HELP that contains all of the above!
|Introducing Bio PMT®:|
|Introducing Progesterone drops:|
Women experiencing the symptoms above related to their hormone cycles may benefit by using Estrium® Medical Food:
- Nutritionally supports estrogen metabolism, with added effectiveness when combined with a specially designed dietary program as outlined in the Estrium Patient Guide.
- Features high-quality rice protein concentrate fortified with the limiting amino acids threonine and lysine, resulting in a complete, high quality, and easily digestible vegetable protein.
- Provides non-soy phytoestrogens from kudzu and flax, which modify the effects of circulating estrogens.
- Supplies flaxseed hull- equal to approximately one tablespoon of whole flaxseed.
- Can be enjoyed as a meal option and mixes easily with water or juice.
- Delicious Tropical Mango flavor.
- New streamlined dietary plan.
Progestaid is designed to support healthy levels of LH (luteinizing hormone), support a proper estrogen/progesterone balance in women, improve fertility, help manage premenstrual syndrome, and inspire healthy release of LH and progesterone. LH imbalances can lead to progesterone deficiency, estrogen dominance, inability to lose weight, infertility, depression, and
increased cancer risk.
Osteoporosis & Calcium:
Osteoporosis is the most common metabolic bone disease in the United States, affecting as many as 50% of the population over the age of 65.
See these formulas from Thorne Research:
- OSCAP PLUS™*
- CALCIUM CITRAMATE™
- CALCIUM CITRATE
- CALCIUM MAGNESIUM CITRAMATE™
- CAL-MAG CITRATE
* 2 products above contain Ipriflavone!
Extensive human studies show that Ipriflavone not only helps slow the
rate of bone loss, it enhances bone density and decreases fracture risk.
From Thorne Research:
From Biotics Research: